Hair Growth: Are Nuts Good for Hair Growth?
Is thinning hair driving you NUTS! Has hair loss led to loss of sleep for you? Are you tired of using umpteen products for hair growth? Well, nuts are here for your rescue against hair problems and stimulate hair growth.
Nutrient deficiency causes hair loss Most of the times hair loss is the result of poor diet and hectic lifestyle. Weak hair is a sign of nutrient deficiency. It means there is lack of vitamin B6 and B12, folic acid, protein, vitamin C and water in your system. Luckily, all these essential nutrients are found naturally in food. One such rich dietary source of nutrients for hair growth is nuts.
Nuts for hair growth Some nuts are full of minerals that are necessary for the growth of healthy hair. A few nuts for beautiful hair are:
- Almonds: Contains Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Zinc, Protein
- Peanuts: Contains Protein, Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin B6
- Cashews: Contains Iron, Zinc, Vitamin B6, Protein
- Walnuts: Contains Vitamin B, Protein, Magnesium, Omega3 Fatty acids, Alpha-linolenic acid
- Pecan: Contains Zinc, Protein
- Brazil nuts: Contains Selenium,Magnesium All the nutrients are very important for healthy growth of the hair. As they are natural source,they don’t have side-effects. So, a handful of nuts and sufficient water intake will surely speed up the hair growth process.